close

 

 

Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say                                    有時候你說的每個字我都討厭
Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face                                         有時候我想賞你幾個巴掌
There’s no one quite like you                                                                       沒有其他人跟你一樣
You push all my buttons down                                                                     你讓我整個很生氣
I know life would suck without you                                                              我知道我的人生沒了你會超無聊

At the same time, I wanna hug you                                                             在此同時,我想抱抱你
I wanna wrap my hands around your neck                                                  我想把手緊緊圈在你的脖子上
You’re an asshole but I love you                                                                  你個王八蛋,可我愛你
And you make me so mad I ask myself                                                        你讓我抓狂到我問我自己
Why i’m still here, or where could I go                                                          我還在這裡幹嘛?我還能去哪?
You’re the only love i’ve ever known                                                            你是我唯一愛的人
But I hate you                                                                                              可是我討厭你
I really hate you, so much                                                                            超討厭你,討厭到
I think it must be                                                                                          我覺得這個一定就是...
 
True love true love                                                                                       真愛~真愛~
It must be true love                                                                                     這一定就是真愛了吧
Nothing else can break my heart like true love                                          沒有別的事能像真愛一樣傷我的心
True love, it must be true love                                                                     真愛~這就是真愛
No one else can break my heart like you                                                   沒有其他人能像你一樣傷我的心

Just once tried to wrap your little brain around my feelings                      試試看就這麼一次感受一下我的想法
Just once please try no to be so mean                                                      就這麼一次拜託不要那麼賤
Repeat after me now R-O-M-A-N-C-E-E-E                                                  跟著我重複一次 R-O-M-A-N-C-E-E-E
Come on i’ll say it slowly                                                                            來嘛,我說慢一點

(ROMANCE)                                                                                                   (ROMANCE)

You can do it babe                                                                                       你可以的!寶貝

At the same time, I wanna hug you                                                            在此同時,我想抱你
I wanna wrap my hands around your neck                                                 想把我的手圈在你脖子上
You’re an asshole but I love you                                                                 你個王八蛋,可我愛你
And you make me so mad I ask myself                                                       你讓我抓狂到我問我自己
Why i’m still here, or where could I go                                                         我還在這裡幹嘛?我還能去哪?
You’re the only love i’ve ever known                                                           你是我唯一愛的人
But I hate you                                                                                              可是我討厭你
I really hate you, so much                                                                            超討厭你,討厭到
I think it must be                                                                                          我覺得這一定就是...
 
True love true love                                                                                       真愛~真愛~
It must be true love                                                                                     這一定就是真愛了吧
Nothing else can break my heart like true love                                          沒有別的事能像真愛一樣傷我的心
True love, it must be true love                                                                     真愛~這就是真愛
No one else can break my heart like you                                                   沒有其他人能像你一樣傷我的心

Why do you rub me up the wrong way                                                        為什麼你要惹火我?
Why do you say the things that you say                                                     為什麼你要說那些話?
Sometimes I wonder how we ever came to be                                           有時候我在想我們怎麼會變成這樣
But without you i’m incomplete                                                                   可是沒有你我就不完全了

I think it must true love true love                                                                我想這就是真愛了
It must be true love                                                                                     這一定是真愛
Nothing else can break my heart like true love                                         沒有別的事能像真愛一樣傷我的心
True love, it must be true love                                                                     真愛!這就是真愛
No one else can break my heart like you, like you                                     沒有其他人能像你一樣傷我的心
No one else can break my heart like you                                                     沒人能像你一樣傷我的心

 

 這首歌很可愛啊!很有 lily allen 的風格 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 siete 的頭像
    siete

    siete

    siete 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()